It's... BATTOUSAI!

Sano: Look there, up in the sky! Kuso, that's a big bird!
Kaoru: Sanosuke! It's not a bird, it's... someone's laundry...?
Yahiko: Busu! It's Battousai, doing a Ryu-Tsui-Sen!

Faster than a speeding bullet!

Battousai dodges the ammunition spewing from a Gatling gun.

More powerful than a locomotive!

Standing squarely in the middle of the railway tracks, Battousai makes a runaway train stop with nothing more than the sheer force of his indomitable will.

Able to leap tall cliffs in a single bound.

Determined to save the falling Misao, Battousai jumps into a ravine to catch her, then easily catapults them both back to the top of the sheer drop.

BATTOUSAI, an honorable Samurai sworn never to kill again, come to Tokyo with skills and techniques far beyond those of normal men!

Scene after scene of the Battousai using Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu to clean up Tokyo's mean streets.

BATTOUSAI, who can change the course of today's youth, snap bamboo with only his ken-ki, and who -- disguised as Himura Kenshin, mild-mannered rurouni living in peace at the Kamiya dojo -- fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the Meiji Era!


Next time on Battousai...

<Spaghetti Western music begins to play as the trailer runs.>

Kaoru (snatching the bandage from Kenshin's face, revealing the cross scar): I can't believe you didn't tell me! Didn't you trust me? How could I have been so blind?!

Kenshin (rubbing at the sore spot on his cheek): Kaoru-dono...

Kaoru (now thoroughly incensed): Don't you call me that! Not after the way you kissed me last night! Or didn't you mean it? Were you just playing with me Battousai-san?!

Kenshin (shocked and dismayed): Ororooooooo...

Kaoru: And don't try that either! It's obviously just an act!



Sekihara Tae
tae@sekihara.dreamhost.com
October 4, 2000


Fanfiction || Out Drink Sano! || The Perfect... || Nishiki-e || Site Seeing
Sukiyaki || Awards || Spoiler Warning || Disclaimer || Mind Your Manners! || E-mail Tae